Monday, August 31

Make your own drinkable yogurt

My little girl loves the drinkable yogurt aka Danimals. Except have you noticed how small they are? Which I will admit for her it's the perfect size but not for my oldest. Then for some strange reason she (my oldest) will happily drink all of those but will leave the yogurt, go figure! And let me just say it's a lot of yogurt. For those of you that shopped the Kroger super doubles you'll understand.

So, I started wondering if I could turn my yogurt drinkable. I mean it's yogurt surely drinkable yogurt is made from uh, I don't know, yogurt! I know I'm a bright one, thank you. Anyway, I turned to my friend like I always do when I want to know something; Google. Hey at least it's not ChaCha. You have to be young and hip to use ChaCha or so my kids think. What do they know? I knew ChaCha before they knew ChaCha, me and ChaCha had a thing. Ok, that didn't come out right. Really. You do believe me, right?

Where was I? Right, drinkable yogurt. In my search I came across a number of recipes but none were quite what I was looking for. So, here's what I came up with, combine one single serve cup of yogurt and milk (fill up the yogurt container about halfway) then shake, blend, mix whatever makes your skirt fly up and serve! Easy! Also, you can adjust the amount of milk to get the consistency you desire. The point to this story is; try it, you'll like it.

Happy drinking!
Please, don't drink and drive. *This is not a paid advertisement from our nonexistent sponsors.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! I'm going to link-over to you so my readers can find your blog!

    Blessings,
    Jaycie
    Coupon Geek

    ReplyDelete