Monday, August 10

Target: FREE Bananas, Apples Plus New Coupons

Reportedly Target has select apples priced at $1 per pound. Use the $1 off 1lb or more Target coupon to snag a pound FREE! Also bananas are 57¢ lb. Use the 50¢ off 1 lb. or more Target coupon to get them for 7¢ per pound!

If your store allows you to use more than one Target coupon per transaction, you'll be able to score a good amount of apples and bananas for FREE or close to FREE! However, if your store doesn't allow it you can still stock up just do a pound at a time in multiple transactions!

Target has also just released a number of new coupons. Here's the list :

2 comments:

  1. I always love the apples coupons! I just wish it applied to organic....but I'll take free anyday. Last time I remember the cashier looking at me crazy for bagging all the apples 2 at a time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I can totally relate to the crazy looks. But hey if it will help me save, I say look at me any way you want.

    ReplyDelete