Wednesday, October 7

Review: YoPlus Light Yogurt Plus $1 Coupon

I was recently contacted about doing a review of the new Yoplait YoPlus Light Yogurt. Me and the girls love yogurt so I was more than happy to try this product and for FREE to boot! I was sent all 3 flavors: Honey Vanilla, Strawberry Banana & Key Lime Pie.

I tried the Key Lime Pie first simply because I've never had this particular flavor before. I must admit I was a little leery. However upon tasting it I found I enjoyed it. It is a little tart with just enough sweetness to provide the best of both worlds. Yum!

I choose the Honey Vanilla second. While I do like the taste of vanilla I had never tried a vanilla flavored yogurt. So, once again I wasn't sure what to expect. The only thing I can say is it's different. The taste was good but it's just not for me. The girls however enjoyed it!

Of course I saved the best for last! I love strawberry banana anything. So, the Strawberry Banana was right up my alley. It was delicious, smooth and creamy!

The best part about YoPlus Light is that it has ONLY 70 calories per cup. This means you can have a sweet treat without a lot of calories. I also liked that it contains probiotics and fiber.

Here is a little information about YoPlus Light:
"Similar to YoPlus yogurts already available in supermarkets nationwide, YoPlus Light contains a special blend of probiotic cultures and a natural dietary fiber, but now with 36 percent fewer calories. Research shows that the combination of special cultures and fiber in YoPlus helps support digestive health and can help consumers regulate their digestive health when eaten regularly."

The suggested retail price is $2.79 per 4-pack however I have seen it for less. You can also use this $1.00 printable to save some money! Remember to hit your browser back button to print two.

For more information on YoPlus Light, please visit Yo Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment