Sunday, November 15

Hello!!

Hello! Is anybody out there? Or maybe I should say I'm still here. I'm sure you've noticed that I'm a little late getting out the Walgreens and CVS matchups. Don't worry, I am working on them and hope to get them up this evening.

The past couple of days have been very busy around here. Spent Friday doing last minute things for yesterday's garage sale. After wards I was dead on my feet! It was a very long day. Very. Long.

I just thought I'd give you guys an update. Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Garage Sale days are so crazy. Hope you decluttered and got in control.

    We appreciate you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about the decluttering part as for being in control...we can do that? Nobody ever told me. Share your secret with me oh, wise one. *wink*

    ReplyDelete