Wednesday, January 20

Been a little scarce...

Hello, tap, tap, is this thing on? Can anybody hear me? HELLO.......

I'm sure you've noticed that I've have been a little scarce around here lately. So, I thought I'd give you (my loyal readers) an idea of what is going on over here on my side of the screen.

Let me just say that I do miss you guys, miss posting the deals and coupons. However, even though I miss it, it's not enough push for me to do it. I just haven't had any energy, period. It's a struggle to get out of bed and to even take care of hearth and home. For example it's 9:33 here and I've been up since about 9:09 went downstairs put on my water for tea and feel asleep. The tea was on my mind so about 10 minutes into sleep, I thought; "I better get that tea before it gets cold or I'll have to do it all over again," and jumped up to get to it. Don't ask. Yesterday, I had two naps. Yes, TWO! Oh, how I wanted to sleep some more. You seeing a pattern here?

Now, before any of you start diagnosing me, I know exactly what is going on. I suffer from Hypothyroidism, and was without my medication for 10 days, due to unforeseen circumstances. So, even though I've been back on for almost a week, my body will continue going downhill till I hit about the two week mark of being back on my meds. Then it's uphill, I know that's a long time, but it's the nature of the beast.

Being tired all the time is just one of Hypo's gifts to me but the most powerful (besides making me fat). You, know it's bad when I'm not even getting through my daily list of frugal blogs (about 20) and have only gone to Wags to use up RRs that were going to expire. Yikes! Even the employees let me know they missed me on Sunday morning or haven't seen me in awhile, thanks guys.

I am glad to say that I have kept up with exercising 5 days a week except for a couple missed days. Boy, has it been hard! You see before being without my meds, I would get up around 7:30 workout, cool down, shower, eat, and blog for a little before my monster woke up. *wink* Now, since I'm getting up late and without energy I find it hard to exercise in the morning, plus the monster's not far behind me. So, I have been doing it in the afternoon or late evening. Ughh, much harder to motivate myself to do it. Since I still have to get dinner on the table or if it's later I just want to go to bed. Did I mention that my monster doesn't go to bed till 1 am or later? And then I'm like "Bed? Who wants to go to bed?" Go figure!

Then there is the Daniel's fast. I can't say that I've really wanted to eat meat, but I have wanted a cup of coffee. Plus, there were times when I just wanted a PIECE of chocolate. *Sigh* The hardest part has been figuring out what to feed my picky carnivore lovers. Can you say stress at dinner time? Remember that I am also doing the Eat From The Pantry Challenge. Other than the dinner time dilemma it is going well. I am truly believing for great things to come from this.

So, you see my dear readers, unless you want me to get on here and tell you about how I dragged myself out of bed, made myself workout, forced myself to eat that healthy food, and kept forgetting all day what I was doing, I won't be posting much at least not until the meds begin to kick in.

I would love for you to stick with me through this. I know I'm not a BIG blog, and my readers are few, but I love you just the same! Don't write me off just yet. I will be back.

3 comments:

  1. Lynn,

    Hope you FEEL better soon! I for one, miss you tons! :-)

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach,
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment, you got me all teary-eyed. *sniff* I hope your week is blessed and overflowing with love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. I miss your posts but I sooooo understand. Take your rest sweetie..we'll be right here waiting on the revived Lynn...

    ReplyDelete