Thursday, January 28

Walgreens: FREE Huggies Baby Wipes

Walgreens has released a new 2 page in store savings flyer (Thanks, Erica) and it contains a coupon for $1 off Huggies Baby wipes. The wipes are on sale for 2/$5 and they are part of the following RR deal: Spend $25 and get a $5 Register Reward.

There are a number of coupons available to use for this deal the best one is the $1/1 Huggies wipes coupon found in the January coupon book from Randalls. Or you could use the 50¢/1 coupon from the 1/17SS or the 75¢/1 printable from coupons.com (no longer availabe). Here's how the deal works:

Buy 10 Huggies Baby Wipes
- $1/1 Walgreens Huggies Wipes Coupon
- (10) $1/1 Huggies coupon
= $5
Get a $5 Register Reward
Final cost: FREE

5 comments:

  1. the coupon says there is a limit of 2... at least on the pdf file

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried it on 10 tubs. The wags coupon works and will deduct the 10 dollars off. But the manufacturer ones for .75 off one will not work b/c the wags one overrides it. It's still a great deal w/ the 5 dollars in register rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon
    I have not done this deal yet, but I've never had a problem with using both. It has always deducted both just fine. Maybe I will get a chance today.

    Kristen,
    It does state limit 2 however the register will automatically deduct the correct amount from each one. Also, I've only had one store enforce that limit before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this deal yesterday.
    I bought 10 wipes in Phx. area.

    I had 10 $1.00 Safeway coupons from the coupon saving book. When I presented them they beeped saying "not on file."

    Cashier called the manager. The manager approved using them. Then I presented the flyer with the Walgreens $1.00 off coupon. Those went through like a breeze.

    It then printed the 5.00 off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to update you about the Safeway Manufacturer's coupons from various coupon booklet used at Walgreens.

    I tried using the .75 planters peanut coupons from another Safeway coupon book at the pharmacy counter at Walgreens.

    They beeped just like the $1 diaper wipes coupons saying they are not on file.

    What is the ethics of this? Does Walgreens get reimbursed. I want to be honest in my dealings with everyone.

    Just wondered if anyone knows whether these major manufacturer's honor these for Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete