Wednesday, October 6

Gain Dish Detergent Review: Sniff ,Sniff, Hurray!

Now, everything you love about Gain is available for your dishes. With three refreshing scents, you can kiss the days of boring, unpleasant dishwashing goodbye! You’ll soon find yourself saying, “Honey, I’ll do the dishes tonight.”

I was sent a bottle of the new Gain dishwashing liquid in the original scent to try out. First let me say the smell is oh so yummy! I was a little worried about my dishes smelling like the laundry, but must admit it works.

The Gain dish liquid does have some staying power. Meaning the suds lasted through the batch of dishes, which is nice. However I did find that the grease cutting power isn't where I need it to be or what I am use to anyway but it's not enough to keep me away.

I hope you guys were able to use the $1 off coupons we got last month to snag your FREE bottle of Gain dish soap to try out for yourselves. I'd love to know what you thought.

P&G provided me with the Gain dish soap, t-shirts and Walmart gift cards through MyBlogSpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment