Tuesday, April 28

Becoming A Coupon Superstar Day 1: So You Want to Save Money?

Photobucket

You're probably thinking "Is it really worth it?". YES! I know the thoughts you have; "it's just a few cents, it takes too much time, store brands are cheaper, I don't want to be one of "those" people..." been there.

I counter those thoughts with:


  • That .35¢ coupon triples at Kroger for a savings of $1.05.
  • Yes, it does take time, but it will go quicker once you find what works for you and the savings will be worth it.
  • Store brands are generally cheaper, but that name brand can be way cheaper or FREE when you use a coupon combined with a sale.
  • "Those" people can't believe they use to shop any other way and wish they could enlighten YOU! Plus, I'm sure you would rather pay thier bill then your own.

As I said before I've been there. Now, I'm a coupon clipping, money saving diva! And I wouldn't have it any other way. The best part is you can be too. Just follow along with me on my Couponing 101 series.

Go to Day 2.

Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment