Thursday, June 25

Recipes For All That 99¢ lb Ground Beef

I am all about stocking up on meat when it goes on sale at rock bottom prices. As I posted here Randalls has the 80% lean ground beef on sale for 99¢ lb! Of course I will be filling my freezer up with ground beef. I don't know about you but sometimes I just don't know what to make with ground beef. I mean besides: spaghetti, tacos, meatloaf, enchiladas, etc. There are times I just want something NEW and DIFFERENT. So, today I am going to share a few spots around the blogosphere to give you just that.

Visit Christy at Southern Plate and download her FREE e-cookbook of ground beef recipes. These dishes not only sound yummy but are EASY to make!

Visit Lori at MomsByHeart to see her post of 40 recipes for ground beef!

Favorite Family Recipes has some good ones:

Check out the following recipes at The Picky Palate:

And last but certainly not least! My most favorite, bestest blog in the whole wide world (please ignore my grammar, she makes me crazy like that), THE Pioneer Woman! She has some yummy recipes and so does Pastor Ryan:

I hope this post will help you on those days you just don't know what to make with that ground beef you took out. I also hope you have been inspired to play with your food! I've gotten my best dishes that way. If you have any good recipes for ground beef (or chicken or whatever) please share with me. I love trying new stuff.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment