Sunday, June 14

Walgreens: FREE Oreo Cakesters

The other day when I posted the coupon insert preview I noticed the Oreo Cakester coupon and planned to look up the RR deal going on at Wags. I knew it was a Nabisco deal just wasn't sure if the Oreo Cakester where part of it or how much they were. Needless to say I forgot. So yesterday while looking through the coupon insert I came across said coupon and again was going to check, but thought I need to go to Wags I'll look then. Boy, am I glad I did as they are on sale for 2/$5 and you get a $3 RR. This means after two $1 off Qs they are FREE!! I was sad cause my store only had two and a nearby Wags only had one. Good news is this is a monthly deal so be on the lookout for these. The deal looks like this:
2 Oreo Cakesters $5
-(2) $1 Qs
= $3.00
Get back $3 RR
Final Cost: FREE!!

I will add this to the weekly deals list as well as the printable version.

No comments:

Post a Comment