Monday, July 27

Heads Up: FREE Candy Plus $5 MM at CVS 8/9 - 8/15

Starting August 9th - 15th, CVS will have the Mars brand single candy bars on sale for 2/$1. Along with this ECB deal: Spend $15 get $5 ECB. To get these for FREE You'll need to use the $1/2 Q from the 7/26 RP, however you will need 15 of them to make this a $5 money maker. So, you may want to start trading for these or order some online. The deal will work like this:

Buy 30 Mars brand candy bars - $15
- (15) $1/2 Qs
= FREE
Get back $5 ECB
Final Cost: FREE plus $5 mm!
Thanks, Abundant Food Savings!

2 comments:

  1. unless my math is weird.... I think you'll only need 15 coupons instead of 30. 15 coupons are much more attainable than 30. lol. Let me know if I'm screwing up my math. =)

    30 bars at .50 = 15.00
    15 coupons at $1/2 = -15.00
    Total = FREE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Migdalia, you are correct! That's what I get for being in such a rush. Thanks so much for letting me know about my mistake. I have corrected my post plus I do have 15 Qs!! Woot, woot!!

    ReplyDelete