Monday, July 27

Walgreens: Garier Fructis Triple Nutrient ONLY 34¢!

The Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrient Shampoo & Conditioner are on monthly RR; Buy 1, Get $2 RR. There are $1 coupons from the 6/21 & 7/12 RP and also $1 tearpads have been spotted. These are on sale this week for 3/$10. So, that makes it ONLY 34¢ after coupon and register reward! Here is a complete list of all the Garnier items that are on monthly RR:

Fructis Triple Nutrient Shampoo, 13 oz
Fructis Triple Nutrient Conditioner, 13 oz
Fructis Triple Nutrient 3 Minute Treatment 8.5 oz ( on mega saver for $3.99 )
Fructis Aerosol Hair Spray Full Control, 8.25 oz
Fructis Aerosol Hair Spray Flex Control, 8.25 oz
Fructis Aerosol Hair Spray Volume, 8.25 oz
Fructis Aerosol Hair Spray Silk/Shine, 8.25 oz

Keep in mind, this is a new product and it's a monthly RR deal. I say chances are pretty good this will go on sale making it FREE! I think I'll hold on to my Qs. I just can't bring myself to pay for it when I've gotten it for FREE in the past! Now, if I find another RR deal that I can do and roll into this one then I may do it.
Thanks, Slick Deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment