Sunday, August 2

Walgreens: FREE Degree, Vaseline Plus Moneymaker!

Alright, I have a few more scenarios for the Unilever deal: Buy 8, get $10 RR. Here's how to score some FREE stuff (I did these this morning so they do work!):

Buy4 Degree Deos @ $3.50 ea
Buy4 Degree Body Mist @ $3.50 ea
- (4) Buy Deo, Get Mist Q (6/28 RP)
- (4) $1.25 Degree (5/17 RP)
= $9
Final cost: FREE +$1 mm!

Buy 2 Dove Deos @ $3.50 ea
Buy 2 Degree Deos @ $3.50 ea
Buy 2 Dove Body Mist @ $3.50 ea
Buy 2 Degree Body Mist @ $3.50 ea
- (2) Buy Deo, Get Mist Q (6/28 RP)
- (1) $1.50/2 Q (6/7 RP)
- (2) Buy Deo, Get Mist Q (6/28 RP)
- (2) $1.25 Degree (5/17 RP)
= $10
Final Cost: FREE!

Buy 8 Vaseline lotion @ $2.69
- (8) $1.50 Qs (8/2 RP)
= $9.52
Final Cost: FREE plus 8¢ mm

4 comments:

  1. I went today to Walgreens (texas area) and they did something they've never done before - charge me tax for the cost of product prior to the discount. So, nothing came out free for me - as it normally does. Anyone else find this to happen now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that's interesting. I just looked at my receipt & I was not charged the pretax. This would put a damper on the free deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read from Michigan and we are always charged tax on item's full price :-/

    Also... I can't find any scenarios for those of us that do not have the buy deo/get mist coupons left :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joligirl, do you want a scenario for deos? If not you could do the Vaseline, Ragu or Skippy. I believe there are printables for the Dove but you'd have to have access to numerous computers (4).

    ReplyDelete