Tuesday, October 13

One Lovely Blog Award

I was so happy and honored to see that I had been awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award" by "Deal"lightfully Frugal and Frugal Racing Fan Mommy! Thank you fellow bloggers. It's always nice to know that someone out there is reading my blog. Other wise I feel like I'm writing to myself, kinda like when I talk and no one listens! What's up with that? Let me stay on topic here or you may stop reading and I'll have to go to my freezer and take out a gallon of ice cream and eat it all while I boo-hoo!! I know you imagined it! Enough of that on to the good stuff...

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs. Then let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am giving this to 12 blogs since quite a few of my daily blog reads have already received this. Here are my 12 lovely blog picks:








Blissfully Domestic

The McMommy Chronicles

Scale Junkie

The Pioneer Woman

My Frugal Adventures

4 comments:

  1. Oh Saverella....you are too KIND!!! Thank you so so much for this fun award!! I'm honored. And just in case anyone is wondering....I swear I put on makeup and did my hair today. Because everyone knows you can't accept a Lovely Blog award looking like scary Oprah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, and thanks so much for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet to think of me. I don't post blog awards on my site, but I just wanted you to know that I really appreciate it. I also just switched to WP so I have a new URL. It's beautyandbedlam.com
    I am not posting any more at the old site. :)

    ReplyDelete