Monday, October 12

Walgreens: DayQuil Money Maker!

This week Walgreens has a Register Reward deal on Vick's DayQuil and/or NyQuil: buy 2 Products at $5 each, get a $5 Register Reward. Well, there are reports that the DayQuil Cough liquid is on clearance for $1.59 (may not be available in all areas)! Use the $1/1 coupons from the 10/11 P&G to turn this into a money maker. The deal looks like this:

Buy 2 DayQuil Cough @ $1.59 each
- (2) $1/1 Qs (10/11PG)
= $1.18
Get back a $5 Register Reward
Final cost: FREE + a $3.82 mm!

Thanks, CrazyOverCoupons!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there...I just love your blog(but you already know this)...your one that I frequent because you just rock! I know I have other bloggers come by ...but no Hello's :-(

    I'm so sick right now, I'm going to jump in the car and go take a look at my Wags. They probably won't have it but at that price it's worth a shot! If so I'll take a snap of me...seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...LOL
    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I hope you had some luck finding it. Can you believe I went to Wags and forgot to look for this? Oh well, it happens. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete