Thursday, January 14

Coupon Insert Preview: 1/17

UPDATE: I'm seeing some sites showing three inserts and others two. I did get my supplement paper that usually will have any SmartSource or RedPlum from the weekend, and it only had a SmartSource. However the RedPlum looks like what I call a Uniliever insert and my supplement never has that one.

There will be THREE inserts in this weekend's paper 1 SmartSource, 1 RedPlum and 1 Procter & Gamble. Here are some of my favorites:

  • Save $2 on any Olay Hand or Body Lotion
  • Save $3 on any Olay Regenerist or Definity moisturizer or cleanser
  • Save $2 on any Vicks NyQuil or DayQuil
  • B1G1 500ml or larger Febreze Fabric freshener
  • Save $4 on Febreze Noticeables starter kit
  • Save $1/1 Quilted Northern Bath Tissue, any 6 double roll+
  • Save $1/3 Ragu Pasta Sauce, any $1 on 3
  • Save 60¢on Skippy Peanut Butte Product, any 15 oz+
  • Save $1 on Colgate Total
  • Save $1 on Formula 409
Remember that coupons vary by region and ours may be different. You can view the complete list at Sunday Coupon Preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment