Thursday, January 14

Kroger: 1/13 - 1/19

Okay, I have not completed, the match-ups for this week. I need my paper ad and have not gone to the mailbox. However, I did go to Kroger and saw the ad there (don't ask me why I didn't bring it home) and there are a number of FREEBIES. So, I'm going to go ahead and list those for you now. This way you can get a jump on it, especially my local readers that are subject to only one like coupon double/tripling unless of course you drive to Sugarland.

Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables – $1
- 50¢/1 coupon from the 12/6 or 1/10SS
= FREE

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits, Crescents, or Cinnamon Rolls – $1
- 50¢/1 Pillsbury Grands printable coupon or here
= FREE

Hormel Pepperoni – $1
- 35¢/1 Hormel coupon
= FREE

Hall's Cough Drops $1
- 50¢/1 printable coupon
= FREE

Gatorade G2 Sports Drink – $1
- 50¢/1 coupon from the 1/3RP
= FREE

Suave Invisible Solid Deodorant – $1
- 50¢/1 coupon from the 10/25RP
= FREE

Old El Paso sides $1.25
- 50¢/1 Cellfire loadable
- 50¢/1 printable coupon
= FREE

Oikos Greek Yogurt Cups – $1
- $1/1 coupon from the 1/3SS
= FREE

Starkist tuna pouch $1
-$1 IP
= FREE

Sani-Hands Kids Hand Sanitizer – $1
- $1/1 Sani-Hands coupon from the 4/19SS
= Free

Tonys Pizza $1
- 50¢/1 from the 12-13SS
= FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment