Thursday, January 7

Safeway: Possibly FREE Post Cereal

Julia found a great deal while at Safeway on the Post cereal. They are on sale for 3 boxes for $5 PLUS some of the boxes have $1.50/1 peelies. The best thing is these peelies are store coupons. So, stack with the $1/2 Post Cereal coupon from the 12/6 SmartSource to snag THREE boxes FREE plus 50¢ overage! The deal looks like this:

Buy 3 Post Cereal $5
- (3) $1.50/1 Peelies
- $1/2 coupon from 12/6SS
= FREE plus 50¢ overage!

The reason I said possibly FREE is because it all depends on if you can find the peelies. So, if you plan to make a trip out to Safeway just be on the lookout. Also if you can find enough boxes with peelies to buy six it will give you $2 in overage!

For my local readers I am not sure if this sale is available at Randalls. I did not see it in the ad but it may be an unadvertised sale. If you do go please leave me a comment letting me know what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment