Monday, January 4

Update Walgreens: Glade $3 Money Maker!

Ok, so I went to Wags to do some deals and while looking in my binder I saw the $2/1 Glade Fragrance Collection coupon I believe it is one we got in the Parade magazine. Use it on the Glade deal I posted about earlier. The deal now looks like this:

Buy 4 Glade Fragrance Collection candles @ 2/$5
- (4) $2/1 coupons
= $2
Get back a $5 RR
Final cost: 4 FREE plus a $3 mm!

Or if your store allows you to do a RR deal more than once. Buy 2 get a $3 RR, rinse and repeat.
Thanks, Diana!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great tip!! I'm better at getting my CVS deals, but I'm thinking of heading over to Walgreens to try out this one and several other deals that I've read about on various blogs.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make more buying 2 at a time. I did it yesterday!

    http://www.whosaidnothinginlifeisfree.com/2010/01/another-coupon-to-use-for-glade-candle.html

    Buy 2 and get a $3 RR

    2 for $5 - $4 (2 x $2 coupons) = $1 get $3 RR

    Do that 2 times and you end up with 4 candles and you make $4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I noticed that last night. However my Wags only allows you to do an RR deal once, so my mind was trying to figure out how to make the most of my trip. *wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get the info. about some of these items being on sale or RR, because some are not in our paper around Houston but they still do come off, most of them, the way that you say? Just wondering because I'm a little scared at times to run them through if they're not in the paper. Thanks, alh1914@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon, I completely understand your weariness in trying some of the deals. This deal is a monthly reward. This means you can get the RR all month long (actually till the 24th), however the sale price is only for this week.

    With any monthly RR deal you always want to do it when that item is on sale. This way you get the best deal.

    Now, how do I know about these deals? I get my info from several forums: Hot Coupon World, A Full Cup, and Slick Deals. Oh, and of course other bloggers. HTH and happy saving!

    ReplyDelete