Monday, May 18

Huggies: Enjoy the Ride Rewards Program

If you haven't joined the Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards program, you need to. To make it even sweeter you can start off with 85 points.

It seems that the codes have been popping up everywhere and I've found it hard to know which ones I have already entered. To make it easier I've begun to keep a running list of codes according to the original (or trying to) blogger. So, if you're feeling like me you can go here to see the list.

I will keep it updated with the latest codes.

If you're a blogger and are posting some codes let me know and I will add them to the list with proper credit of course.

Thanks, to Mercedes at Common Sense With Money for posting about this program in April. It was because of her post that I found out about it and joined. Plus thanks to her subsequent post ended up with 31 points!

Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment