Friday, May 22

Huggies Rewards Program: I WON!!

Ok, so if you've been following my blog you know all about the Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards Program.

Well, I had recently read a post about winning instant win games. Well one of the suggestions was playing at certain times. For me that time was between 3 & 5 AM! My first thought was yeah right! However the more I thought about it, I realized I'm usually up at this time feeding the rugrat.

Well last night or should I say this morning after laying the rugrat down I signed on and started redeeming points. I have to say I think the chances of winning the VISA card must be low cause it just wasn't happening. I figured I should try another offer to see if I had better luck. Boy did I! On my first try I won the $25 Applebee's gift card, and on my second try I won the $25 GAP gift card! Tried the VISA card again and no good, subway either.

I think giving up that 20 minutes (I'm guessing) of sleep for $50 worth of FREE, was a pretty good trade out.

Remember you don't have to have kids to join the Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards program. So, if you haven't signed up go now! A list of codes can be found here.

Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment